Friday, August 27, 2010

Can I has iphone?

I heard it months ago.  A friend at Verizon whispered it to me. I stood incredulous, hoping against all hope that it could be true.  Could it be true?

Cut to two months later. I'm in Peachmac, looking for some ipod accessories, and I ask the Apple girl about it. "What?" she says, "no way, it'll never happen."  For some reason, I  refuse to believe her. But deep down, I know she is probably right.  i could not possible be that lucky... or could I?


Could it be?

Verizon to get the Iphone starting January 2011!!


According to sources familiar with the plan, Verizon Wireless will start selling the Apple Iphone, available in January.

I couldn't be happier.  Well, maybe if it were starting  now.


     But, January is good.: )











No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis