Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wish my Sketchbook would arrive.

Some of you guys are well aware that I draw frequently when I should be sleeping. I have been posting them on InstaGram, but thought maybe my blog was a good space for a snap of my ongoing sketchbook. This is my own book, not the one from The Sketchbook Project. It has not arrived yet. I hope it gets here before I leave for vacation. I chose my theme with some ideas relating to our travel itinerary. I've filled at least six sketchbooks now. Some of them are fair, some not so much. I do not draw every night, but almost every night now. It's one a.m., thinking I might need to turn in soon. Geez, where does the time go?

Any-hoo, here's a quick cell phone snap of one of tonight's pages. I am not sure what the hell is on her head.

Photo

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from The Art of Cynthia Pendley

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis